Jump to the content zone at the center

New Construction Office


How do we apply for leveling the arcade in front of our buildings? How does the process work?

Please call the Taipei City Construction Management Office (at 2725-8394) and tell them the address(s) of the arcade to be leveled. The Construction Management Office will have someone survey the site and make sure that the arcade in question meets the arcade leveling criteria (difference in elevation, the entire street block). For the sections that conform to the criteria, the Construction Management Office will join the borough leader to ask the shops along the road section whether they are willing to be a part of the arcade leveling project.